Coaching Skills for Managers and Executives
Coaching is one of the most important skills for maximizing and sustaining individual and team performance. The ROI on coaching is well documented with major improvements in employee morale, effectiveness and retention. In our coaching, we facilitate powerful change by challenging executives and managers to think and act differently.
ekcoSYSTEM’s comprehensive Coaching Skills for Managers and Executives Program teaches executives and managers to be collaborative and prepares them to bring out the strengths and talents of the people in their organizations, while helping them to grow and be fulfilled.
Through interactive, experiential training, executives and managers learn the basic contexts of coaching and immediately practice essential coaching skills and techniques.
Benefits of Coaching Skills for Managers and Executives include:
- Gaining coaching skills and techniques.
- Learning how to communicate and listen in a powerful way.
- Improving self-awareness.
- Acquiring confidence in using intuition.
- Using greater range and authenticity so more of oneself is available and expressed.
- Building trust, intimacy and connection.
- Having a solid understanding of how to use coaching in one’s existing roles.